Work on the development of Electrohomoeopathy in Norway and International.
- Maintain a compulsory insurance scheme for the members. The insurance must be a liability insurance that can cover patient injuries.
- Seek cooperation with similar organizations at home and abroad.
- Spread knowledge about Electrohomoeopathy.
- Gather all serious work Electrohomoeopaths and Iris Analysis ( Iridology) with approved education.
- Promote Electrohomoeopathy Research International.
- Update member through International courses, seminars and other aids.
- Electrohomoeopathy is a professional title for a uniform group of therapists who are "general practitioners" alternative therapists.
- Work and development of Iris Analysis (Iridology), Yoga and Ayurvedic, Herbal Medicines and Treatment.
- Work for the Electrohomoeopathy is handled case by the authorities.
Electrohomoeopathy Count Ceasre Mattei words "Electrohomoeopathy is homeopathy raised to the perfection of certain and radical drugs by the discovery of new therapeutic agents, which he called electrodes, acting on the blood and giving power to the organism to free themselves from the morbid principles that change it.
Electrohomoeopathy is a new system of modern-day medicine, invented by Count Ceasre Matthew in 1865 after studying all prevailing medical systems from the 19th century in Europe. In his studies, Matthew came across various lacunas while treating the sick people in current systems. After a thorough study for many years, Mattei introduced a new revolutionary therapeutic system in 1865 to overcome these lacunae to the maximum degree to give release or cure to the sick persons using a simple natural healing form.
IRIS ANALYSIS (IRIDOLOGY) Iris is the "coloured" part of the eye. It surrounds the contractile center, or student. Light goes through the pupil and is focused by the lens in a picture on the retina. Nerves of iris are associated with a part of the brain known as hypothalamus. It should be noted that there are no signs that some nerves in the iris are connected to other parts of the body (body, legs, etc.). The left eye is believed to correspond with the left side of the body and right eye with the right side of the body. Generally, the higher organs (brain, thyroid gland) are on top of iris and the lower organs (kidneys) are at the bottom. By reading the irises to gain insight into the body, there are several characteristics studied. These include, but are not limited to layers, colors, rings and stains.